Thursday, February 22, 2007

Alien Encounter

Did the aliens come to you last night too? They came to me and said that I and a small group of others were the key to saving their planet from destruction at the hands of The Great Void. Apparently, their home world is threatened by a sweeping darkness that is spreading throughout their galaxy. The Great Void consumes everything in its path and leaves only a cold nonexistence in its wake. They showed me images through their mind link. Itwas terrible.

Of course, you would already know all this if the aliens did come. It seems an impossible task, but if The Great Void is not stopped it could come to our galaxy next. I got a little nervous when they spoke about "upgrading"me. I can't imagine how something like The Great Void could be fought, let alone defeated or eradicated, but I know that something has to be done. Hopefully it will all be made clear.

No comments: